Want to embrace video for social media, but don’t know where to start?
This session led by Jason Perkins, founder of Bonzo, and will cover:
– How to get over the fear of video.
– Low-cost equipment (that makes it look big budget).
– How to present to grab attention and stop the scroll
– Finding your ideal audience.
– What type of video content to post?
– How to become a local celebrity with video!
Date: March 17th, 2021
Time: 11:00 CST – 12:00 CST
Speaker: Jason Perkins
Topic: “ Video Rockstar”
Registration Link: https://event.webinarjam.com/channel/USA2022Series
Jason’s Bio: Jason Perkins is the CEO and Co-Founder of the Bonzo sales engagement software. Jason is also a digital enthusiast, teaching real estate professionals across the country how to build in the digital marketing game to empower their voice and connect with more people at scale.
If you missed last month’s series with Katie Clancy on Personal Branding 2.0, here is the link to the recording: Personal Branding 2.0 with Katie Clancy
January’s session with Katie Lance: Mapping Out Your 2022 Social Media Plan with Katie Lance
Katie Lance also shared the following links to info shared in her session:
- Let’s connect! https://www.instagram.com/katielance/ [instagram.com]
- Free content grid: https://katielance.com/contentgrid [katielance.com]
- Social media do’s and don’ts for 2022: https://youtu.be/HhX_NYr4vQI [youtu.be]
Look for more info on the upcoming dates:
April 21st – Joseph Luckett, local author, Networking
May 19th – Katie Lance
June 16th – John Mayfield, Global Educator, and current Missouri Realtors President
July 21st- Marki Lemons- Ryhal