USA Mortgage’s CORE Region employees strive to make online experience with usamortgagepros.com (“Website”) and our Services (“Service”) as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The Team at USA Mortgage’s CORE Region has made every reasonable effort to make the Website and Service accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile experience does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact USA Mortgage’s CORE Region using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
- Contact USA Mortgage’s CORE Region by Phone at 214-572-2557
- Contact USA Mortgage’s CORE Region by email at [email protected]
Throughout USA Mortgage’s CORE Region website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But we cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, USA Mortgage’s CORE Region is unable to claim site-wide conformance. USA Mortgage’s CORE Region adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. USA Mortgage CORE Region cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- USA Mortgage’s CORE Region conformance claims only extend to pages within the usamortgagepros.com domain.
- USA Mortgage’s CORE Region has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- USA Mortgage’s CORE Region chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- USA Mortgage’s CORE Region uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, USA Mortgage’s CORE Region recommends viewing its website using the latest version of the Chrome Web Browser made by Google.