Get started with our team by submitting an application!
USA Mortgage Branch in Waterloo, IA
A recent report states that over 60% of homes in the United States are financed, either with a purchase or a refinance mortgage. With numbers projected to rise, consumers will need to turn to mortgage providers they can trust. Each local branch of USA Mortgage is committed to this mission, and here at our Waterloo, IA location, we have a large array of products designed to fit the specific needs of our clientele.
Our team of mortgage brokers in Waterloo IA, believe we can make your application for a loan as stress-free as possible. Our focus is on helping you close on your home, so we provide services and products for each unique situation.
Products We Offer
When looking for a lender for the purchase or refinance of a home, it’s important to get it right so that you enter into a mutually beneficial long-term relationship. So here at our USA Mortgage company in Waterloo, IA, we offer a large selection of products and services to choose from.
Traditional loans have a fixed rate and a fixed monthly payment. There are two basic types:
- Conventional loans are generally protected by federally sponsored organizations such as Fannie Mae (FNMA) or Freddie Mac (FHLMC). Excluded are loans financed by the Veterans Administration (VA) or backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). There are advantages to a conventional mortgage that our professional team would be happy to discuss with you.
- Jumbo loans are loans that exceed the limits set by FNMA and FHLMC. They enable a borrower to purchase a higher-priced home.
If you are in need of a secured loan, or you or your spouse are a member of the armed forces, a reservist, or a veteran, then there are products available for your needs.
- FHA loans—The FHA guarantees your loan in an effort to reduce the lender’s risk should a borrower default. These loans offer the advantage of having lower interest rates, reduced down payments, and fewer approval requirements.
- VA loans—These loans provide veterans and their spouses a secured loan with no down payment. There are limited fees and closing costs, making homeownership very affordable for veterans and their families.
- USDA rural loans—These loans are a government provision for low-to-medium income rural families to purchase, construct, and repair or relocate a home. They offer low interest and fees and no required down payment, among other advantages.
If your mortgage needs are unique in any way, we have loan programs to fit your specific situation. Our professional team is ready to respond to whatever your needs are and outline which options you may qualify for.
Our products and services include a wide variety of options so that we can help you find the right mortgage for you. No matter if you’re looking to purchase or refinance, or if you’re looking for fixed or adjustable rates, and no matter what property type you’re interested in, our friendly and supportive mortgage brokers in Waterloo IA can help guide you to the best loan for you and your family.
Once you’ve identified what product(s) you’re interested in, consult our handy checklist and see that the process is easier than most people think.
Why Choose the USA Mortgage Company in Waterloo, IA?
We are a local branch that is part of a reputable, nationwide lending institution. This brings many advantages to you as our customer.
Our staff comprises professionally trained locals who know the area and your needs.
The company is employee-owned, and we care about the community because we are part of it.
We believe that a happy team makes for happy customers, so our branch is a great place to work with excellent benefits.
Giving back to our community and supporting local initiatives are among our top priorities.
Become a Member of Our Family
Whether you are one of the millions of Americans looking for a new home or planning on remodeling your current home, or you are an industry professional interested in becoming part of our family, our doors are open, and our Waterloo IA mortgage lender team is ready to assist you.
We’re not just interested in your business; we want you to join our family. We’ve helped over 10,000 families purchase the home of their dreams, and you can count on our team to help you do the same.