USA Mortgage Branch in San Diego, CA
Recent reports indicate that interest rates continue to remain near an all-time low. If you are interested in purchasing or refinancing a home, now is a good time to do it. At USA Mortgage Company San Diego CA, we know that buying or improving a home is a big step, and we are committed to helping your dream come true.
Our friendly and professional staff works hard to make the process as simple and easy as possible. With a wide variety of products and services, we are the number one loan institution in the San Diego area.
Our Products and Services
Purchasing or remodeling a home can be a daunting task; it’s a decision that affects your future in many ways. We know how important it is to you that you make the right decisions.
You are more than just a customer; we want to invest in a long-term relationship with you and your family. USA Mortgage San Diego, CA, has a number of helpful services and products tailored to your individual needs.
Flexible rates and options
No matter your goal, our supportive staff is trained to help you find exactly what you need. Whether you want to refinance or purchase, we have the product that best fits your needs. Our options allow you to choose the length of your mortgage term and if you’d like adjustable or fixed rates. So whether you’re in the market for your first home, a second home, or an investment property, our friendly and professional mortgage brokers in San Diego CA are ready to provide the assistance you need to complete the process with satisfaction.
Traditional mortgages usually come with fixed rates and fixed monthly payments. They can be divided into two general types:
- Conventional loans usually come under the protective umbrella of government-backed institutions like Freddie Mac (FHLMC) or Fannie Mae (FNMA). They do not include loans provided through the Veterans Administration (VA) or those insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). Conventional loans account for over 80% of all originations, according to recent reports. If you would like to discuss the pros and cons of a conventional loan, our expert staff can answer your questions.
- Jumbo loans allow for amounts higher than FNMA and FHLMC limits. The primary advantage to a borrower is that they can buy a more expensive home than with a conventional loan.
The government makes secured loans available for those who otherwise may not be able to qualify. Other programs are designed to help members of the military, reservists, veterans, or their spouses, purchase or improve their homes.
- USDA rural loans are provided as part of a government program for low-to-moderate income families in rural areas. They can be used for home repairs, construction, purchase, or relocation. The advantages are low interest rates, minimal fees, and zero down payment.
- VA loans are secured loans for veterans or their surviving spouses. The benefits are minimal fees and closing costs and zero down payment.
- FHA loans are federally secured loans to minimize risk to borrowers. The advantages are lower interest rates and down payments and easy approval.
These include loan programs designed to meet unique mortgage needs. Consult our professional team to discuss your requirements and identify which products or services will help you reach your goal.
Making USA Mortgage Company San Diego Your Choice
Each branch of USA Mortgage is locally managed, and that provides our customers with countless advantages. Being part of a reliable, national lending organization allows us to provide services and products that may otherwise be unavailable. In addition to that:
Our mortgage brokers in San Diego CA believe that happy teams make happy clients, so we make sure that our branch is a wonderful place to work, providing team members with great benefits.
Our team is made up of professionally trained local community members who are familiar with the people and the area.
Employees own the branch, so our community matters to us because we are members of it. So we give back and support our local community in any way possible.
Join Our Family
Are you purchasing a new home like millions of other Americans? Or are you planning a home improvement project? Or maybe you’re here as a professional in the industry who’s interested in joining our family and community.
No matter what your goal is, our San Diego CA mortgage lender team is waiting to welcome you as part of our family and offer you our professional services.